Monday, November 5, 2012

the age of nineteen

The motherly Trinidad remember Huijia see
In China, we have a saying that This had cause to do children's thinking. The former, soon after, in the CCTV The Challenger Zhuaernaosai reply did not come up. At that time, many of the young audience laughed, I was also in front of the TV with the laugh, can look back on the moment I saw the mother sitting around eyes glide trace of wistful and disappointed, then they turn around and cook dinner. Stumble separate back watching his mother, my heart can not help but feel sorry for the elderly. I remember childhood, our family of five. Brother congenital hemiplegia brother was six years old and had a pulmonary edema, and no money due to the poverty of the medical the outdated and family of the medical treatment to the brother, the father left the money she saved my sister and two pay tuition. Late because no receiving healing, my brother has already begun Shuimi not forward, and began to deteriorate, careful mother cooked brown sugar water every day for the brother, fry a poached egg to keep life, the mother is also since then to believe in the Lord Jesus, night mother always To the front of the statue of loyalty to pray. But still not retain live younger brother's lives, brother eventually left us. Each time to the holidays, a person sitting at lunch time, the mother will always be more a pair of chopsticks, leaving an empty status to his brother. Since then, my young mind began to think that parents are the best people in the world, we must grow up a good look at their parents, to make them a better life. In an instant, I grew up, and learning has been very hard, the results are very bump. Near the entrance of the days, I often stay up late. The mother often accompanied me to do my supper. I'm tired of I, the mother always gave me fetched a late steaming poached, said: How many times I learn tired, I saw that the mother was sitting in a chair Ke Tian I advised her to go to bed earlier, but she refused to keep to accompany me. The work pays off, the age of nineteen, I was admitted to the northwest to the achievement of the province's first Sangyo University. Hear this good news to the mother is excitement and sorrow, the worry is that the face of our huge amount of tuition and rich families. This sister is automatically discarded alone go to the University of Southern workers, the father working at a construction site, and the way to find a part-time during the day on the roof of bricklaying, polished tile night. Cobble together tuition for my father to quit smoking, even reluctant to spend the money to eat that even hogwash not as good as the food on site. He usually brought the dry cake baked by the mother, and forward to the construction site of boiled water to eat. Father work at the site of the day as night and day, overwork, suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the ground from the fifth floor of a heavy, rushed to a hospital eternal demise. The bad news came, our whole family is simply crumbling home, had lost their economic origins. The departure of his father's mother is the biggest blow to her as if overnight, much older. The mother took me to the site to find the boss money, he was the boss insults some driven out. The grounds that the father did not sign a contract with the labor bureau, the site not denied. I struggled with my mother begging boss the ultimate boss permitted to us three thousand dollars counted as a burial fee. Father was buried the day, the mother went to the bazaar to buy a worst thin coffin back, buried his father, the mother put the children will fall into the residual money in my pocket. Plus sister workers earn, be got enough of this semester's tuition. Enrollment day, was barely thrown the gray dawn mothers woke me. Line how many miles of mountain road, I always sent the entrance to the village. Dao Cunkou when the sky is already broad daylight, The mother watched I got on sub was relieved of departure. The watching mother staggers and thin figure hurried away, could not resist a touch of desolate flock heart. The car started slowly, looking back I invented the mother was standing on the hill frequently waved at me, his eyes everywhere vicissitudes. At that moment, I clearly see the the esoteric fundus of the mother that touch of deep sadness, could not help but Cang then overflowed. Home will never be left to the mother, I understand that I remember that year, mother of 52-year-old. To the school, in order to alleviate cumbersome to me, I learn more endeavor. With excellent grades and said, I became president of the Student scholarship every year, and has been the school's the destitute release Paul, eliminating the expense of my University. Weekend, I went out as a tutor, least career costs be considered enough. Mother at home selling tofu, often Trustee for me to get some the bittern good dried bean curd and some pockets of the cost of living. I informed the mother school has ousted me impressed all the costs of the school, the mother tears. Usually the money I would save, and then eating dumplings expired at the flea market to buy some clothes and mother beloved mother's excitement over more pleasant ear to ear. Time flies, four-year university time instant stop long mother comfort a tone. Four years has given way to the mother from the heart haggard, looks like a living the old woman. After graduation, I was deployed to Guangdong, not too far from home in order to facilitate the care of his mother, I make a choice to stay in Xi'an. Later, a technology company appointed as the deputy general manager. With superior business qualities, good conduct, and soon I was promoted to general manager, the company has become the Reds also divided the room in the company, with their own private car, Gesanchawu I will open the car home visits to mothers. Sister married a man home again only elderly mother. Every time I go home, the mother always dragged back wasting away, busy on the stove before the busy I do eat. The mother usually do not eat, she was loving watching me eat, then next asked: Such bitterness quietly swallow and not too aggressive. Later, I suggested to the mother to take back the city resident, the mother refused to say anything, I know that the mother was afraid to give me any trouble. The mother lives without willing to spend money been in a car, the first car too will carsick, mother several times en route vomiting, afraid of dirty cars are literally strong pharynx back. I am a mother handing me a plastic bag, the mother finally could not spit it out. To prevent mother feel better, I try to drive very slowly, on the way stop at the side of the road to the city on the verge of noon, and four Chi. I parked in front of the four-star hotel, the mother looked at the luxurious setting, but the death of living would not go in no matter how I advised, she said to a meal here spend how much money, he just looking for a remote restaurant. I figuratively, but the mother had to take his mother to eat three dollars a bowl of ramen. The mother used to live in the city, not used to the hustle and bustle of the city, just to stay two days I have to take her back country. I hard to stay a day, the third day, she was finishing a good baggage that I do not send her own back, I had tears in their eyes back to the mother country. Car to the village, a lot of people around my car to see some hand touched when the mother quickly prohibition said: I could see that the mother's eyes shining trace rare smile. Before leaving, I quietly put in the pocket of the mother of two thousand dollars, and said: Mother allowed slightly, his eyes filled with a satisfied smile. Twinkling of an eye away from the New Year time is getting closer, but I love secretly with the daughter of the chairman of the street. The chairman of the board is within sight, be regarded as the default. The neighboring New Year, directors request me to the New Year in his home, think about licensing the promise of the mother, looking at the kind of directors in the future and commitment to the immediate, I only chose the former. I find it all kinds of reasons perfunctory mother said: Mother disconsolate New Year day, the directors asked me to play mahjong, to finish until after four o'clock intended worries whatsoever, the results of a call to his mother suddenly remembered to forget. Then have an early morning 4:30, I was embarrassed to make a phone. Just rang loudly through, I heard the urgent voice of the mother. I suddenly clear sour mother so I phone night without Tian surge of soreness in my heart, the eyes can not help falling tears. The next morning, the sister over the phone from the country carrying a basket of eggs in soil. I am sleepy sister entered the room, the sister stand at the door and said: . I took the eggs, which he could not taste. I gently stroked TV drama warm shell, and suddenly think, in fact, this is a warm home. Beware encountered a soft cloth bags, sewing basket at the end of a very tough, arduous opened pocket bewildered inside a whole neat Qi stacked I gave her two thousand dollars. Could not help but burst into tears again. I simply pack up the luggage, drove forward toward the direction of home, I saw far weak mother figure is swan stand at the entrance to the village of bleak desolation staring ... it is, parents do not desire that we can give them how much they toil a lifetime, they are most looking forward to is do the children can Huijia look. The stray boat, home is the eternal shore. Never concern you fly Gaobu Gao only people you fly tired, but very few people care; always been the only concern far you fly far, but few people pay attention to your good. However motherly moment hug around us, When We feel tired, grievances, and went home to rest a pair of eyes to wait quietly worried about you. At night, do not let the parents too long waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment